If you have checked the term timetable and no suitable spots are available, please follow the steps below to register on our waitlist. You can make multiple waitling list entries, e.g. for different times on different days. If you are joining later in the term or when the current term has finished, another option for swimming lessons is our holiday intensive program.
1. If you don't yet have a customer profile with Fit2Swim, please sign up including details of all family members who might want swimming lessons.
2. From within the Customer Portal, go to Bookings and click on 'Enroll into a new class'. If you arleady have a customer account, you can go straight to New Enrolment. Now choose the person to add to the waitlist.
3. Select the relevant program.
4. Click on 'Get on the waiting list' for the desired class.
5. The system only notes the one session. We recommend you go on the waiting list for a wider range of classes by now noting all the relevant days and by extending the ealiest and latest start times. This will give you a much better chance of finding a spot. If you need to list different hours on different days (e.g. weekends vs weekdays), please create additional waiting list entries once you have completed this one.
6. Once you have widened the range of options to all possible times that would work for you, click on 'Add to Waiting List'.
7. Waiting List now appears as a menu option in your Customer Portal and all pending waiting list requests are shown.
When a suitable spot becomes available, we will send you an invitation via email to join that class. You will have 24 hrs to accept or decline the invitation via a link in the email.
We also recommend you check our timetable on a regular basis as changes occur throughout the term when other students move up levels or change class times. If you see a suitable spot, you can book yourself in at any time.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fit2Swim!